So today I step (err..this is like the first time I'm using this word. Heh heh. Technically laa..) jadi budak Anderson sec. Konon-konon macam budak pandai ah kirakan. Hehe. But then again, tak menjadi la yah. Heh. I cannot pull off the supposedly "hot babes in pinafore" look. Menjatuhkan nama baik Anderson sec habis-habisan! *shakes head
I apologise to the original Andesonians if any of you were to come across this entry in my blog and see me wearing your beloved school uniform, feeling offended. It was all for the fun of the last week of the 3mths wearing our secondary school uniform la. So my main aim for this week is to wear different school uniforms everyday! Yay!

Me and Izzah (the original Andesonian) =D we exchanged! Hurhur..It was an impromptu decision right there and then. Wasn't planned at all =)
<3
After forcing her to smile, baru muka dier tak cramp. Haha..Syida kalau muka tak cramp maner sah eh? But I look copied-pasted.

Diyanah <3

The sweetest and loveliest senior around =) I love her to bits. <3

Another Izzah =)

Kak Juju =) She has a beautiful smile, doesn't she? And yes, I love her to bits too <3

Heh heh. Skiving from the supposed debate discussion =D

i like this uniform =P
I shall be a (fake) TKGian tomorrow! Together with Syida!! Yay!
Crescent Girls' (check)
Anderson Sec (check)
Tanjong Katong Girls' (pray that Sahuria will remember to bring her extra uniform for mee =))
Saint Anthony's (hopefully the senior will remember to bring for me as well =))
Cedar Girls' (if any of the Cedarians are willing to lend me their uniform. Hehe)
This is ubber funnnnn =D After which, it would be a permanent 2 years of putting on the official TPJC school uniform.