Remember those innocent days back at primary school? Heh. When boy meets girl and boy likes girl because she can colour very nicely? And then the "courtship" comes in the form of boy passing a note to the girl saying to tick the correct box whether or not she likes him back?
do you like me?
tick yes or noSuch cuteness =)
In my wildest fantasies in my subconscious state, sometimes I'd wish for those things to happen again =P But then again, it's a little too late for that now. Hehe. I wonder if such things still happen among the kids nowadays. Or do they go for the..erhem..supposedly more matured approach
will you be my stead?hahahaha..
I find the latter approach very much ridiculous. Though I once, gullibly engaged in those in the earlier years of my teenagehood. Heeehh. I talk like as if I'm like in the 20s already or something.
Stead. Why stead? Like got no other word to use like that.
And oh, I have no "stead" right at this very moment. Haha. Go figure.
I became a very very red eyed (and blind) monster today. Thanks to my stubborn-ness of wearing the contact lenses still when I very well know that I'm allergic to them =D my eyes, that is. So yes, after dikir practice, I went home, blind =) Such thrilling experience, I tell you.

There. Not very flattering la if you ask me =X

This fat cat! Tsk tsk. He does know how to get my attention =)
Darlings were being mad again today. Haha. Since when are they not mad? Since never =) And once more I repeat for the umpteenth time (and I'll never get tired of it), I LOVE THEM TO BITS. Hee =D
Of course I love the person who accompanied me at the bus stop and lending me his eyes since I temporarily don't have mine =) Oh, and I love him
truckloads =)