-.-"
It's either that face that I come to school with every morning or some attituded face that says dont-bother-me-or-i-swear-i-will-kick-your-balls. Depressing, yes, very, extremely depressing.
The
ONLY thing that keeps my mood up is during dikir or when I get to meet the darlings during breaks and intervals. But that has been cut short of late since I've been cooping myself up in the MLEP room. Gah. What the hell is wrong with me... Like Nad and Hanan said, "It's like I haven't seen you in a loong time like that." whenever they met me but I was too effed up to reply anything and ended up with a mumble as a reply and walk away. Sorry, girls. I was
THAT depressed yah.
And if I were to be home before 7.30 for the last week and so far this week, it'd be a miracle. Today is considered a miracle la =D for more reasons than one. Hehe. Thanks to ho0da darling who accompanied me =) and
yah. hehe.
Those who went TPJC for the Pertandingan Pidato thingie, PLEASE say that the dikir performance was good? Hehe.
Eh, the juara (Izzah) was having a fever and she still sing (perfectly) hookay! Before the performance, our mood were fluctuating. Hahaha. From hyper to being nervous to being bored. We had to wait like hours before we could perform. Sheesh. But it was good, kan kan kan??? =D Yesterday was the only day that I was high. Heh. Thanks to the stall vendor who relented to my pleas and gave me a packet of sugar to hype me up. I've got low blood glucose level =)
A little bit of sugar will perk me up and you'll see me hopping around like a retard in no time. Heh.

Us after making up =D Haha. The previous performance we had blue eyeshadow on. This time, it's green. Bombastic colours eh these stage makeup?!?

The one and only Kak Hus =D Now, who says I tak sayang you eh! Hesh!

Khalis, the karut who mengarut. BIG TIME. Hahahahaha =P

Kak Aisyah momok =D

A few of the Ayunan Dewi-s who were very eager to have their photo taken. Heh. Nobody bring camera liao! I shall bring mine tomorrow *jumps around
I'm shagged. Like totally.
me: what was that???
he: what was that what?
me: tadiiii tuuuuuuuuuu...
he: apaaa???
me: oh!! i think i knowww! it's something like
this kan!
he: like whaaaaaat...? *shuts his eyes tight

Oooo..mystery mystereeyyyy =P Haha.
=)
That was enough to make me un-depressed for the whole month. Hehe.
Papa and mama makes my day a whole lot better too!
mama: sha pegi makan skarang!
me: tak naaaak..
mama: makan! jangan degil!
heh. I love it when she scolds me like that x)
papa: boleh naik taxi tak? macam malas nak drive.
mama: laaah..
papa: macam mana nak naik taxi? kalau tahan nanti dia berhenti eh?
mama: *pinches his arm
That's what you get for almost 3 decades of driving your own car. Heh. Papa is useless with public transport. Lol.