I just remembered that I owned a MySpace account. Hehe.
And I was browsing through, this world is infested (in a good way laaa) with beautiful people =) Plastic surgeons can literally fold up their offices/clinics now. But then again, why won't people realise that they are actually beautiful in one way or another? Ohwell. I'm fat (: and you're skinny =D i'm not the only one who thinks so *chuckles
Dikir practice was fun as usual =) Hazi is maaaaaaad but I absolutely love her voice. So seeexxxeeeehh! I can't stand being around mad people =D I'm pooped and I'm losing my voice. Tsk tsk.

the sexaaay voiced Hazi =D

Can somebody tell me what's so....interesting about the four Anugerah guys? Why is everybody going gaga over them? Honestly speaking, I did not even watch a single episode of Anugerah, much less their drama series =X I don't even know the title. If somebody is able to convince me that they are actually good; can sing and act blah blah blah...then I might change my mind. For now, dah naik jelak seeing their faces everywhere >.< Haha..no offence to big fans of them out there yah =) Convince me, people.
Take me to pool anyone? Bariaaaaaaaaah. Syidaaaaaaaaaaaa (!!!!!!!!!!!)