Hectic week, hectic week, hectic week!! Ohmyy..I swear I collapse right onto those beeeeg beeeg cushions in the living room the moment I stepped into the house. Sweaty, smelly, stinky and all. Haha...What can I do? I am THAT pooped out hookay!
Wednesday:Had MLDDS orientation for them newcomers and firstthreemonthers =) Super fun, I tell you! Heh heh. Whenever there's wet games invovled, it's guaranteed fun-ness la =) But I think the first intake's orientation wet games are fun-ner because it was raining heavily and we were really, really soaked. Heh heh. Anyhoos, the day rocked my socks anyway and yes, enjoyment fulfilled is an understatement =) Everybody (well, almost) reeked of soya sauce at the end of the day. Pooh! Extra smelly day! Plus the dampness of the rain plus the perspiration plus the soysauce (at the butt, mind you!) plus..gaaah. Whatnots and whatnots.
=) And to wrap up the day ever once more beautifully, I was entertained (more likely mesmerised) by
that voice. And it was claimed that he couldn't sing. Liar, liar pants on fire. I told you that you're such a lousy liar and it's proven hookay!
Thursday:Supposedly to end school early today since lessons end at 1.30? But then Syida asked me to accompany her to alter her umbrella skirt at mama's shop. I had two hours to spare =) Surprisingly, the semangat to do Chemistry tutorial was there. Woohoo! =D Which is a good thing c0s it's high time that the mood to study should kick in (up to the point where I told all those hyenas to shut up during Maths tutorial. Remind me to never sit near them again even though they're supposed to be my classmates -.-").
Went back to school thereafter for a meeting about the upcoming event that TPJC is organising. Pertandingan Pidato, ever heard anyone? Out of all the "jobs" available, I'm in the AVA crew team. Like I know nuts about AVA?? Gah.
Stayed back a little while longer to see the GPA people rehearsing =) It was entertaining enough. Heh heh. Helped around with the painting of props, and I got high on thinner. Wheee..I was woozy, I swear. Brought home another new scent. Haha.
Friday:Had dikir practice from 12.30 all the way to 7.45. I had no idea that synchronising and standardising all the moves could be so difficult. Things wasn't made any better when the sinus attack had to come. Plus with the wounded voicebox and everything, it was a miracle that I still could sing. Haha. I was on the brink of tears when the throat started hurting (remember scratching a bleeding wound?) but managed to hold on. Sigh. I really do hope we could pull off the performance well, if not perfectly, this coming Wednesday. It would be unfair to Kak Hus and everybody else who put in shitless amounts of effort into this. Gah. Let's do this together, girls?
Saturday:I thought I could sleep in the whole day after the whole week of going home no earlier than 6 BUT there's the GPA to attend to. =) The one where the actors/actresses exploit their power of Malay vocabulary up to the point where I find the whole play(s) beyond my comprehension? Haha. Blame myself for having such limited Malay vocabulary. Heh heh. Namaaa je budak MLEP =P
But this time round, there's a vast improvement from the preliminary round =) Most of the performances were much, much more entertaining. To name a few distinct performances (because they were really amusing) were from Singapore Poly, Nanyang Poly, Anderson JC, Millenia Institute, and of course, Tampines JC =)
Congratulations to Millenia Institute for emerging as the winner =)
Congratulations to
TPJC, of course, for emerging the first runner up =D Marya, Izzah, Fana, FarahDee, Am and Hairianto's performance and acting skills are worthy of all the compliments =)
Tak sia-sia I stay back and reek of thinner, you! Hehe.
=) Sissy and I shared some stuffs that we haven't been telling each other about in a long, long time. Surprisingly, we have a lot more things in common than we really think.

I love her la. =)
And then it was off to
some place for thaaat performance. Nyahaha. Shall not go into details about it but Alhamdullilah, nobody threw tomatoes (or even durians like I anticipated) at my face the moment I opened my mouth to sing. Hehe. I was on the brink of extreme exhaustion when the day ended. Surprisingly, it was only at 4.45 am that I managed to get some genuine rest. Hurhur.
Today:Finally had some uninterrupted sleep that I was yearning for in WEEKS. Decided to head down to the airport for some self-studying since the week's been caught up with tons of non-academic activities =) Naddiee darling accompanied me. Thank you so much dear. Hehe. I'd have died of hunger if you hadn't complain that you were hungry like I was as well. =D
And so, I think this kind of looong drooning entries about the whole week will carry on throughout the year. What can I do? School days are THAT hectic. Hah. I'd better get some shut eye noww...Sitting long hours in front of the comp makes me woozy but now I think that the time limit's been cut short. It's barely an hour!
My knee cap's killing me =( Must be due to the hours of sitting in Srikandi position. Bleargh. It doesn't help that I have a history of torn knee ligaments. Heh! Macam-macam aku ni eh!
I love, love my family =)
I love, love you too =)
Night night darlings =)