I LOVE NADIAH.
I LOVE HANAN.
I LOVE SYIDA.
I LOVE KAK HUS. (or kak hussynana =P)
I LOVE KAK JUJU.
I LOVE KAK AISYAH.
I LOVE MELATI.
I LOVE EDELIA.(haha =D she's one mad girl)
I LOVE HONEYDEW ICE BLEND WITH NATADECOCO AT HANAN'S VOID DECK.
I LOVE EATING HELLO PANDA WHILE WALKING.
I LOVE US TALKING STUPID THINGS.(and laughing our guts out in between sentences =D)
I LOVE GIRL TALKS.
I LOVE BURPING WITH MY MOUTH CLOSED. (but I love Hanan's burp more =D)
I LOVE LAUGHING MY GUTS OUT AT THE SIMPLEST THING.
I LOVE NADIAH BEING BOGEH.
I LOVE THE WIND BLOWING MY HAIR UNTIL I WAS DRINKING MY HAIR TOGETHER WITH MY BUBBLE TEA.
I LOVE THE MLEP ROOM WITH ALL THE BIOL PEOPLE INSIDE.
AND OH GOD, I MISS
NURULHUDA BINTE ABDUL HAMID!!
What will become of me without these little things everyday? I swear, I can go bonkers.

OH!! AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE RAINBOW PADDLE POP! DON'T YOU, DON'T YOU?
AND THE MOST FUN THING TO DO IS TO SMEAR THAT ICE-CREAM ALL OVER SOMEONE'S FACE. GOD, I MISSED DOING THAT. CAN I DO THAT SOMETIME SOON? CAN I, CAN I?
My..my..I had one maaaaaaaaaaaajor moodswing today. But I'm okay as obviously seen =) thanks to all the loves i mentioned above. I'm so blessed to have such lovely people like them. I hearts them many many!! *blowskisses
I shall be a very very good girl plus a super nice person. Even if that person is one major hypocrite. Even if that person has got nothing better to do than to...do whatever that person is doing. EVEN IF THAT PERSON IS THE CAUSE OF ME BEING BONKERS (and my major moodswing up to the point where I feel like jumping off the building. okay la I'm exaggerating.) I shall
STILL (attempt and try as hard as I can) to be NICE. Gosh that person is one lucky asshole.
*sings to Rich Girl's tune* nanananananananananananana
and yaaaaaaayy!! i think many many people put tpjc as their first chooiccee =D yayy yayy! so i'll see you, NURULHUDA BINTE ABDUL HAMID and NURUL HUDA BINTE MOHD. TAUFIK (plus many many other people) on MONDAY!! *jumps around. which is...of course...IF I were to get posted there la. In another 11hours and 30mins time, I'll know =)