|
Sunday, March 05, 2006 @ 9:40 PM
im tagged
I'm obliged by Daniella =)
What were you doing ten years ago? i just moved out to my new home in Chua Chu Kang from my grandparent's place where i spent the first 5 or 6 years of my life there. Aaaaand basically, not having a proper childhood. Heh heh. Oh, and then I got into this new kidnergarten class where I'm stuck with this guy for 5 years straight since then. Hmmmm.. Five Songs Which You Know All The Lyrics Right Off Your Head Now That's When I Love You by Aslyn Ex-girlfriend by No Doubt Wake Me Up When September Ends by Greenday Cry by Mandy Moore Pudar by Rossa Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire Haha. There are million of things to do if I were a millionaire. Get a bloody huge house where there's like more than enough space for each and every one of my family members =D Give half of my money to my parents. Another half for my sister to spend because she's one hell of a shopaholic while I'm not. And the rest would be saved up. Errr...Didn't I just say there's a million of things to do? Ohwell..guess I was wrong. Heh. Five Bad Habits -Staring at the monitor and NOT doing anything. -Procrastinate and sleep a lot. -Staying up all night. Hmm..I wonder where the "sleep a lot" part comes in then. -Talking way, way, waaaay to fast for people to comprehend. Sometimes even myself. -Spending too much. Although I'm not a shopaholic. Dang, I keep contradicting myself. Five Things You Like Doing reading. having days out with my darling girlfriends =) writing. about absolutely anything. walking in the rain. excessively and hazardously day-dreaming. Five Things You Will Never Wear, Buy Or Get New Again? I will never wear contact lenses anymore. Haha. For if I do, I'll get blind for sure. x) I will never wear that humongously big t-shirt that Kel donated to me outside anymore =D but it sure does make a good pyjamas. Hehe. (actually i'm wearing it now la. haha) I will never buy cheap sunglasses =X Nor will I ever buy Ocean Pacific t-shirts anymore. Heh. I will never get those so-called designer bags. Not now, not ever, never ever. Ew. Five Favourite Toys/Things The ever most reliable handphone. Haha..budden again, it has yet to prove me of its reliability. Hmm..nevermind =) so long as it takes clear pictures =D Creative Zen Neeon =) Olympus Digital Camera Mashimarooooo My yellow stress ball =D hehe Next Five People errr... I shall tag people with no blogs! =D HUDA. (not h0oda) HANAN. SYIDA. ANWAR. KAI. hehehheheheh =D |