DORM is like the MOST irritating movie ever. Note: Irritating, not horrifying. It's not even scary, it's not even...intimidating? Gah! In short, it's the worst-est of the worst horror movie ever. The only reason that the audience may feel a teensy bit scared is because of the theatre's atmosphere (all dark and cold..you know what it's like la) and that they have this mindset that the movie's gonna be scary and everything (because it's a Thailand movie. We all know how frightening Thai people can get). And it's because of the sudden loud sound effects that make me jump in my seat for...once. Or twice. Hehe. I donno. Ask my alibi =D We left about 7/8 of the show I guess? c0s Anwar was already waiting for us at Simei. Hehe. Sorry, Anwar...
Oh, and then I got weird stares from guys who are going to the gents. Why did i receive those bewildered stares?
Because I was in their way when they want to go to the toilet. Hehe. And they must be thinking that I am oonee desperate girlfriend who wouldn't even let her boyfriend go for a toilet break. Weeeeei. I am not like that keh! (okay laa..he may disagree with me on this. but not to the extent where I go IN the toilet to stop him lorr!) I was just trying to help him put on contact lenses for god's sakes! And I was successful! Hehe. I can be an optometrist now =)
And then it was off to Serenata concert at Victoria Concert Hall. We were late, but fashionably late, so they say. Hehe. Tak sangat ah actually. c0s everybody was already seated and the band already started playing. Hurhur..But it's okay la =) we weren't the only ones. There's another fashionably late couple; namely Syida and Shairul. Heh heh.
Enjoyable definitely =) Though I must admit that it was surprising that Guitar Ensemble managed to get slotted into the show. But yaah =) they improved laaa. And they've got uniforms already! Heh heh.
The theatre was oozing with gorgeous people. =D Hot, you!
And oh, Syaz, your skirt is amazingg =) and so are you la!
It was off to Esplanade thereafter. Kept bumping into Melati and Raihanis. Hehehh..too much of a coincidence la, girls!
There was a band playing like we hoped =) And luckily there wasn't many people like we expected at the rooftop =) haaa..we engaged into a goring/screaming/shouting fest right there and then. Hehe. It was supposed to be a sing-along with the band laaa..hahaha..
I did say that the theatre was oozing with hot people, right?
=)

Well, let's just say this one is the hottest la yah. Hehe.
Met Jing, Mast and their company at the rooftop =) It was sooooooooooo nice to hug Mas and Jing after such a long time. Heh. Missed them tons. Mel, you too laaa =D Oh! And Jing humped me! Hahahahahahahaa..Madness.
Ohwell. To sum up the entire night, it was a *
insert adjective* night for me =) Thanks to the one and only (hot guy. hehe.) =) *i need help with the adjective part simply because the night was, well, indescribable =)

I just love the way the light falls onto us =)

Absolutely love this picture truckloads =)
And of course, without me having to say it again (although I wouldn't mind a single bit at all), I love the guy who's with me in every single one of the pictures posted up here. He's the one who made the night a magical one, in every single way. =) Now, how can I possibly not love him for that? It's just too impossible, isn't it?
Night night, darls *blowskisses