You know those uncles who sell ice-creams in their minivan or motorbikes? They can be such good chitchat buddies you know =) And I just loooove buying ice-creams from this particular uncle =) He's like a grandpa to me. When I asked him whether he's had his dinner or not, he told me he hadn't. The reason was because he's short of cash to get himself dinner. And it was already 10 at night. My heart goes out to these people. They've slogged for all their life and should be resting at home enjoying retirement at this age. But what are they doing? Selling (thick blocks of) ice-creams at merely $1 and still don't have sufficient to get a decent dinner. Sigh.
me: *hands him a ten-dollar note
he: waaaah! ten dollar ah!!
me: *grins* papa gei wo cian mai ice-cream de. bu shi wo de cian. (papa give me to buy ice-cream. it's not my money)
he: waaah! your papa very good! my father die already.
me: oh.
I was speechless. But he was still cheerful and prolly he meant that as joke la? Obviously I know that, well, he doesn't have a father anymore because he himself is old enough to be my grandpa? Heh heh. Cute uncle he is =) I'll make sure I buy ice-cream from him at least once a week. Hee. That wouldn't be a problem because papa and mama both lights up whenever they hear the ice-cream man ringing his bell =D
Oh! And I found this while organising the countless pictures in my folder =D Super keyo0o0o0ot!!


It was ages ago of conversation. Hehe. Kailani bogeeeeh =D