Lalalala =) How many days has it been since I blogged? *counts* Four? Five? Heh heh. Merciless migraine been attacking me for 3 days straight and I was in no dire state to sit down in front of the comp to even look at the monitor screen. Hence, the abscence =)
The week's been
fun. Okay, I shall be realistic. It's not thaaaaaaat fun la actually. Orientation for the second intake sucks like hell, honestly. Firstthreemonthers should agree with me on this =D But it's okay la. Mass dance compensated everything =) Like Iskandar said, we were like deprived children of happiness. Nyahaha. Crazy, crazy. I danced till I was dizzy with Nad. Tsk. That's an understatement laaa. With Nad whaaaaaattt =D
Oh..and then some of us (Nur, Disha, Bariah, Nad, Syaridah, Raja, Pravin, K(Q)ashrul, Hanan...to name a few yups) sneaked off during most of the orientation stuffos to this creepy lecture theatre. To do what? =) Switched off the lights (and it was pitch black I tell you.) and tell ghost stories. Heh. Fun =D but it gave me the creeps =That's basically to sum up the week la yah. Dull but with a dash of fun and craziness here and there =)

during one of our slacking sessions =) was on Monday I think..and we were playing Truth and Truth again? hmm..
"What is your ideal type of guy?"
"Hmmm..He's got to be funny, definitely. Budden again, I laugh at the slightest thing so I won't know whether he's genuinely funny. Oh, and he's got to be crappy. Like majorly crappy. Super hardcore crap. Because I am
THAT crappy. He must NOT be quiet around my girlfriends. I mean, come on! My girlfriends don't bite if you talk, right? Sheesh. Ahwells. Budden again, he's just got to be himself in his own sweet ways. Oh! I'll just love him for himself. Hahahahahaha."
Okay la, I was slightly woozy =X


Need I say more? That I love them to bits and pieces? Hehe.

She (Sya) has the most wonderful voice I've ever heard. Screw that judge who turned her down during Singapore Idol's auditions >.<

And when she (Bariah) sings together with Sya =) Only one word to describe them: WOW.

She (Nur) is so sweet, isn't she? =)

Haha. I don't want to know what happened here. I think Kak Aisyah still need to go through some hairstyling course to style up Rozi's hair, yes? =P

I love this (and the person who bought them too, of course). =)
Oh!! Bubble tea rings a bell!
We were at the bubble tea shop, the five (or more) of us. And then we saw this
super cool mat. So cool in fact, that he was wearing an
uber cool jacket on a sweltering hot day! I was dripping down with perspiration like nobody's business, I tell you! And there he was, standing so cool-ly and smoking. Puff by puff, each puff emphasising on how cool he was. Waaaahh...Coooool seehhh. No wonder the sec 2 girls were looking at him with such admiration for a cool guy. I swear, if it was not for my oreo drink in my mouth, I would have laugh my guts out and rolling on the floor on the way that
super cool mat acts around that group of admiring girls. *gags* Mat through and through. Eeeeeeeeee..And it was guaranteed with a seal and chop that he's
merely 15. I feel so old suddenly.
Moving on...........
oh by the way, his hair is like sdlgjhsfgubewouvb! Not in a positive tone, I can assure you that *shudders. Not the slightest bit cute, even! Okay shush already.
So on Friday was spent looking around Tampines Mall and Century Square looking for something appropriate for the upcoming Musical Nite. Heh heh. I was thaat lazy to move my butt around all the way to town to look for some
baju. I switched roles to being the shopping (and the ultimate fussy) queen. It was soooo unlike me. Sorry you had to bear with my nonsense, Naddie. Hee. =D but I got it in the end la =) and I like it. So I'm happy. See! I'm sooo easily contented =)
Weekend was spent at gramma's place with (unexpectedly) Qhairil. Heh. And then we ended up watching a movie instead of the planned gig-going. Hurhur..the movie made it up la =) because it was hilarious and we were cozily snuggling up on MakLong with popcorn and nachos =)

Highly recommended =) I laughed till I choked. Err..yah =D
Kind-hearted Qhairil accompanied me all the way to Bugis today to search for a very important thing. Hehe. And I got my
very important thing!! Wheeee *jumps around =D Budden hor, I'm in love with that
very important thing leh. How? Heh. I'd better make it personalised first before I make it mine =D And then it was my turn to be kind-hearted and followed him to go survey for his shoes and shirts =D


=)

Aper lagi nak update? Oh!!

Gramma's pet fish died. =( Luckily I was in time for it's funeral. Sigh...

That's a glimpse of my very important thing =D


It has been EONS ago since I editted pictures =P Ever since I stopped using Friendster, to be exact. Hehe =D
Bang bang bang bang bang. Who died? =)
Johnny johnny johnny johnny whoosh johnny whoosh johnny johnny johnny johnny!!
If you can make out what the hell these two sentences mean, you are soooo smart! Give yourself a pat on the back! =D
Okay dah!! One whole week of entries crammed up into one! Penat!