PE was hell. The teacher is out to kill me. Blearrgggh...And now the stomach is hurting both internally and externally. That's bad news. Really, really bad news. -.-"
Common tests timetable was released a few days ago. I just managed to get a good look at it only now. 25th May would be the first paper aaand...honestly, I don't know what to expect. Well, maybe a bit since I was exposed to an AO (now currently known as H1) malay paper back in secondary school. But this...is an A (aka H2) malay paper. Hmm..

Should really start
panicking studying now, shouldn't I? Sleeping at 9 and waking up at 2.30 seems to work perfectly for me now =)
I just cut out the extremely dry ends of my hair randomly and it looks funny now. Heh. I sense a visit to the hairdresser some time soon for a snippity snippy snip. Gone goes the hair!!
*yawns*
the thought of
30th november 2004 suddenly comes to mind =)
penin. suntec. lost. =)
Night night sweeties.