Ignore the title of this post. Heh. Realistically, I wouldn't want to get married....not until...ahahaa. Let's just stick to i-don't-want-to-get-married for now =P
It was, well, my daddy's wedding yesterday. Eh, before that creates any misunderstanding, my daddy is actually my
uncle.
Not my father. I call this particular uncle daddy was because...I treat him like my own daddy =) (basically i'm more emotionally attached to this uncle than the rest.) And this was before all my younger cousins decided to copycat me and call him daddy too. *makes a scornful face* Oh, and I'll address my father as papa (the man) in this entry keh. So as to not confuse you readers. Heh heh.
A happy occasion, no doubt. But at one point of time I got effingly pissed at everything and everyone. Oh God I swear I can't stop swearing then. But shall not go into details about it. It's revolting. Tsk. So let's just all...not focus on anything insignificant and on the wedding instead, shall we?
Beautiful, beautiful.
i'm not referring to the bride.
One of the few good things about family weddings is that the beeeeeg huge family can get together. And that means meeting this another new family member of mine which I've never seen before. Heh heh. Adorable isn't she, this Nurul Adilah? =)
Only one picture which I'll type out the captions. The rest, let the pictures speak for themselves (unless there really is a need for it. heh.) =)
before the bride and groom came, we....





even when they arrived...

the camwhoring continued anyways

Just that it is on a bigger(?) scale.


my favourite gift of the day =)

the grandpa with a killer motorbike *swoons*

it's put in black and white for a reason.

they are infinite love.
Daddy will definitely be dearly missed. He'll inevitably change, now that he's a married man. No more staying up all night up till 5 in the morning watching movies or challenge each other at virtual racings. No more sushi-s and pizza takeouts. No more shoe(s) hunting. Sigh. He's the only worthy opponent at car racing. The rest of the cousins (including the abang-abangs) are
no kick ah..and I've yet to meet somebody who'll NOT lose out to me. Heh. Only daddy can (a few times. hee.). I'll miss you, daddy.
Meanwhile...

Now, let's all get married! =0
I think it'll be a reaaaallly really long time before another wedding in the family occurs *chuckles* Who's up next???
ME! ME!hahahahhaa...