|
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 @ 9:37 PM
first timer
Ohmy. I got back my english comprehension paper and got the shock of my life. But I found it hilarious anyway. Haha. I flunked the paper -.-" tsk tsk. For the first time I failed an english assignment, at the first attempt. Hehe. Ohwell, there's a first time for everything, isn't there?
I prognosticate another failure for my essay too O.o At least then I wouldn't be so traumatised. Heh heh. Nad, Hanan and I went around the oh-so-reliable-and-nearby-shopping-centres after school just now to get a little something. After sidetracking (a lot) we finally got a little something. We got ___________. If anybody can fill in the blanks correctly kan, I PROMISE I'll give you something. *chuckles And of course soooooooooomething just had to spoil my day (actually it was already spoilt with the giddy spells and whatnots) which was getting better laaaah. Sheesh *grumbles. I'd BETTER make sure I get it the first thing by tomorrow morning. |