This is contradicting. I know I've said this over and over again that I absolutely, positively dislike kids. But I found myself following ho0da all the way to Gongshang Primary after school today to fetch her younger sister. Then I realised that I was grinning to myself when I saw her sister clinging on to her hand while making their way out of the school compound. Not only that, I even offered to carry that kid's schoolbag. AND even treat her to some Cornito thingie and Fruitella. Hmmmmm..But I swear, put me in a room with a kid, once he/she started screaming about (be it screaming with joy or screaming with fear c0s he/she is alone in a room with a monster), I'll definitely throw him/her against the wall. Haha. Funny.. Does my actions show some hints that I MIGHT actually be fond of kids?? *shudders* I thank God and Mama for deciding to stop to have any more children after me. Heh!
Funny wunny day indeed. Haha. I'd bet Jibrail learnt his lesson =P Goodness that guy is mad. Fancy sending out anonymous sms-es to random people and..got into serious trouble. Hurhur. I shall not elaborate. Haha..but there's another madder guy. Ohmygod, I couldn't concentrate anymore on my work the moment he stepped into the room with all his bullshit talk. He even decided to call me Shasha Shushu. Sounds wrong, don't you think? *shakes head*

No, I did not take these photos. Obviously he did it himself. Oh, and number 4 is his famous universal face. Omg I can laugh shitless whenever he does that. Tsk...
Bloated! I drank TWO bubble teas today! Hahaa..one was when I was blaahdy hungry c0s I didn't eat anything since morning. The second one was because both he and I were thirsty (knowing a camel like me...) so decided to go for another round. Heh heh. Which is a good thing c0s mama didn't cook ^_^
I really must be
that transparent c0s it's funny how we ended up buying the same flavour of bubble tea with the same topping.....without us having to mutter a single word. Hurhur =) It's just so cool la *smileslikealoon

*chuckles
I just love the way he tries to hold his geli-ness, squirming all over the place and then finally burst laughing out loud when I tickled his knee =) Nobody else can make me laugh more than he can =) haaa..

Mm..and then it was off to the library to return the dued (i think) books.
When I was at the void deck, bumped into brother. And a funny conversation followed.
abang: where were you from? asal balek lambat?
me: went to the librareyy to return books la..then then i stayed back in school to complete my homework.
abang: asal tak leh buat homework kat rumah?
me: becaaause i'll sleep and laze around instead of doing them?
i was already fidgeting..i'm tired la dey!abang: then you go library with who? with that jan.....your guy again ah?
me: heh? nolaaah..i go alone. want to go library just to return books what for he follow...
abang: but you got meet him right.
me: heh...?
omg..i really MUST be that transparent. haha...anyways, let's just say he and my brother have met. er...more than once. lol. since i know this fact....me: yalah yalah. he got fetch me from school. sweet hor?
abang: macam macam eh kau. dah ah. gi balek. aku nak gi bowling.
me: klor..bubbye..
Okay so it may not be thaaaaaaaaaaaaat funny la. I just find the part where he mentioned "your guy" is funny. Like..hurr..my brother referring to my significant other as "your guy". Hahaha..okay nevermind. It's not like I'm making any sense to all of you *chuckles
Oh yes. While the guys were fiddling with my phone when I was doing my work (I can't be bothered that they fiddled with my phone la..heh.), they came across pictures of me with kakak.
"Eh!! Kakak kau lawa eh!! Lain muka! She looks younger than you!"
Heard that, a thousand million times =)
"I know I know! My sister is gooooorgeous!" *insert adoring smile* Well, she
IS what!

Told you so =)
Ah I love this kakak of mine to bits and pieces! =( and I miss her la..ever since she's been working, she stays at gramps place often c0s her workplace's nearer there. Ohwell.
HAA! I can see that this has been an exceptionally loooong entry today =) Had enough reading? Haha..I'd bet none of you even get to read this portion. So I won't bother saying goodnight c0s nobody's reading it. *skips away