|
Sunday, April 30, 2006 @ 7:29 PM
name game
Name 20 people you can think of right now at the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath (actually it's read la but i cant remember the questions anyway) until you write the name of all 20 people. Okay, tag at least 5 people. Ready? GO!
1. Kai 2. Nadiah 3. Hanan 4. Syida 5. Hichael (affectionately, Kel.) 6. Huda 7. Ho0da 8. Bariah 9. Kak Husna 10. Kak Ju 11. Kakak 12. Alex 13. Xueling 14. Matt 15. Syafiq 16. Bari 17. Farah 18. Rahman 19. Anwar 20. Izzat 1. How did you meet 14? Hmmm..let's see. Matt? Haha..he was this retarded RI guy who had a crush on my bestfriend. And then he started wooing her and all...and somehow I got into the picture because..of my best friend? Hehe. =) 2. What would you do if you never met 1? Ohgoshh...I don't know...I'd probably like..still be in a wreck? and unhappy..and depressed..aaand..the list goes on..I'd be a very different Aishah from what you guys know now. Thank God I met Kai =) 3. What would you do if 19 and 20 dated? Err...*clears throat* I'd have nothing against them. Hahaha..but #1 may get jealous you know. *chuckles 4. Did you ever like 19? As in...like infatuation or like as a friend or what? Nyaaah =) of course I like Anwar!! =D 5. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? Huda and Farah? Errr...I think the both of them are happily attached to their significant other =) 6. Describe 3. Hananananananananan! She's mad. Very loyar burok also. Hehe. And she never fails to remind me that I am very selenge bacin. I think if the person who invented mirror never thought about it kan, she'd never survive. =) I love you la Hanan! 7. Do you think 8 is attractive? *nodsheadaggresively* hell yes Bariah is hooooooooot man! Even some Dunman guys sanggup wait at her bus stop every morning to get a glimpse of her. Hehe. 8. Tell me something about 7. She ran to school on Friday =P 9. Do you know any of 12's family? Yup! I know his mama, his papa and his sister. Err..that's practically everyone in his family la? Haha.. 10. What's 8's favourite? She likes to sing and draw. Her voice is superb and her drawings are breathtaking. Really. 11. What would you do if 18 confessed that he/she likes you? bwahahahaha =P act all gay around him =) he loves that. LOL. 12. What languages does 15 speak? err..english and malay? oh! and some dayak language that is similar to just clicking and clucking of the tongue *shrugs 13. Who is 9 going out with? Khalid! =D 14. How old is 16 now? turning 17 soon? or are you 17 already, Bari? 15. When was the last time you talked to 13? omg..it's been eons! Xuelinnnnnnnnnngg!! where are yooooooooooouuuuu =( 16. What is 2's favourite band/singer? hmm..that has got to be Hilary Duff. Hurhur. She's obsessed over her! 17. Would you ever date 4? ohyesohyesohyess =P hahaha..she wants me badly, so i'll be kind enough to go on a date with her *chuckles* syid! girls' day out soon? 18. Would you ever date 7? hehe. we've been on countless dates before =P and she even wants to marry me! =D 19. Is 15 single? uhhuh. 20. What is 10's last name? umm..i'm not sure ah...sorry, Kak Ju. 21. Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? is having a blood relationship considered a serious relationship? nyahahaha.. 22. What school does 3 go to? Hanan goes to tpjc just like Aishah =) kan Hanan, kan???? 23. Where does 6 live? she lives in pasir ris! just like meee =D and we go to school every morning together getherrr =) 24. What's your favourite thing about 5? haikel? =) he's my best buddy like since forever. and he's crappy. and slumba. and he can piss me off within 5 seconds. but i love him la =) tau kel tau! aku sayangkan kaaau aah! 25. Have you ever seen number 1 naked? eeerrrrrrrrrr..even if i have, do i look like as if i want to tell you? =PPPPPP |