Finally the usb cable has been found at 3.34 am this morning and I happily began uploading the photos to the comp ^_^ The moment the last photo's been editted, I swear my eyelids weigh 1000tons each! And that, I couldn't go on blogging so here I am continuing my unfinished business last night =D

Okay la, basically I managed to snap pics of the dikir girls getting ready. Plus Ikmal without his knowledge. Hurhur. But I swear the MLEP door can never remain stationary even for 10seconds! Kecoh..kecoh. But FUN =D

Khalis plus her make up artist, Marya =) okayla, and me. Heh.

After the hustle and bustle of making up, getting the hair done, and sorting out our costumes, we were ready! And to kill time while waiting for our performance...yah =) it's evident, isn't it? Hurhur.
Luckily the wait wasn't as bad as the secondary school's batch =)

Us, all ready =)

Group huddle + baca Alfatihah before performance =)

Ayunan Dewi is love =)

And the seniors (some of them) who instilled the love in us. And I (we) love them <3
I can't wait for another performance!

After everything is done and then we chilled at the MLEP room. Heh. Dah habes pon maseh kecoooooooooooh. *shakes head* especially the part where us girls wanted to change in the laaast section of the room. Hehe. We really thought that all the guys have cleared out the room ardi and locked the door. But it turns out there's one guy left in there with us and we didn't notice him -.-" Someee of the girls had started to unbutton already. Hahahahhahaa..hilarious!
Oh yes oh yes! A shout out!
TPJC OPEN HOUSE CUM CARNIVAL.
22 APRIL 2006.
for all graduating secondary school students =) be there tau!