Aah...relief, relief. I finally completed my GP homework. Haha. There's this explicit sense of liberation as my pen scratched the foolscap paper, the ink flowing as my thoughts erupted, penning down every word of my reflection on the article. It just feels so good to write again =)
Oooh..the backpain is getting worse as the clock ticks by...
Hold on, Shah...a few more hours to gooooo *rubs back*
Oh yes, this is just a temporary skin that I'll be using before my muse comes back to give me another inspiration on designing another blogskin. Meanwhile, let's just stick to this commonly used blogskin, shall we? Or should I change back to the previous one? Hehe.
I just realised that the sense of attaining freedom right when the O'levels were done was very, very shortlived. And it's because of the firstthreemonths course -.-" Those who didn't attend had a helluva, luxurious and well-deserved rest (or hibernation from the books for that matter) for THREE whole months! And after one week of orientation, there's the MARCH holidays! Goodness!
There won't be any June holidays either c0s the month is for mugging -.-" Common tests (or midyears) are right after June hols. =) w-o-w. Then there's PW, Group Presentation Project, Service Learning Project.......
Wanna see my timetable? Hehh..

Legend: smiley faces means happy hour, NOT! ler..free periods lah. So yes, I'm blogging here during my free period after completing my GP, Chem and Maths homework. Hah.
ohhh shit i'm late >.< Off to maths tutorial now.