The carnival was great and that's an understatement =D erhem erhem..for more reasons than one laaah. hurhur. There's ALWAYS more reasons than one to something kan kan kan? =) Dikir performance turned out fine despite the lack of practice compared to our previous performances. Hehe. I screwed up a hell lot! My bandana fell halfway through..I stopped clapping at the wrong timee..my ragam were all over the place (dengan penuh confidence lak tu!) tsk..sungguh memalukaaaaaann >.<
"Bandana jatuh halfway nampak?" Alam said that.
"Tepuk sepuluh habis cepat nampak?" Jom said that.
Yelah yelaaah...i know =( tapi buat dek jeee =D nyahahaha..
Hanan, Hanan! =D Kita kita double double okay okay? Hehe.

During one of our practices. Monster candies that stained our tongues real bad. I look like as though I've got a swollen tongue and Hanan looks like she's got a bleeding one. Hehe. Nad, well, looks like she's got a dyed one? *chuckles

While waiting for the guys to finish praying =)
*in dragging tone
You ngan I haaaaaaaaaaapppy semalam kaaaan Hanan kaaaaan?

Err..Hanan took this. Heh.

Ronin rocked our socks big time =D

He nicknamed me Ronin before we even know the band existed. Hehe. So that means I roooooock ah? *chuckles
And then towards the end of the carnival, we (kai, hanan, khairul, anwar, shahira, shiffa, nad, bariah and i) went to the famous haunted house of the day. I insisted on walking with Kai after hearing from Sya that it was bloody freaky inside up to the point where somebody actually got asthma attack. But but but unluckily I had to walk alone =( Sya got to walk with her "boyfriend"! I can't even walk with Hanan. Sheesh. It turns out stupid la actually. Haha. Just that the pitchblackdarkness really freaked me out =\ and that...er..sadako towards the end.
=) And then.


(this was taken last week after a heavy downpour =))
How unpredictable can the sky get? One moment it was filled with omnious dark skies that threatened to pour down on us anytime soon and the next moment, the sky got clear again like it never got dark in the first place. One end of the sky was streaked with fiery orange as the sun set, the other end raining heavily, another end clearing up.
=) I was lucky to have persisted on sitting down at the waterbreaker and experienced such transformation despite the fact that the wind was practically blowing us away from our sitting spots. At least neither one of us got sick when we woke up this morning =D
If only every Saturday was like yesterday to end off a demanding week. I wouldn't mind going through what I have to go through everyday in school that way =) *sighs happily