|
Monday, April 17, 2006 @ 6:52 PM
straight teeth = braces ?
doctor: open your mouth and say aaaahh
me: *followed what the doctor said* doctor: hmm. your throat is raw me: *clears throat doctor: your teeth are very straight huh. you wore braces before? my imagined answer: oh yes. the doctors put braces on me right at the moment when I was born. even though i've got no teeth then but they felt that it was better to be safe than sorry. but, ohwell. Like I said, it was just an imagined answer. I was too weak to say anything else and just mumbled a no to the doc. Tsk...I don't spend hours standing in front of the mirror withstanding the excruciating pain while I pluck those teeth when they come loose just to have crooked teeth now, hookay! And to put on braces at that =\ Thanks to grandmama who instilled that habit in me when I was a kid =P I swear I enjoyed pulling my teeth out on my own so much when I was in primary4 that papa gets fed up seeing me pluck out tooth by tooth almost every week. Hehe. |