My Saturday didn't exactly start off good. Firstly, the lack of sleep. Haha. It's ALWAYS the lack of sleep you know. Couldn't complain much on that la..it's thanks to my perpetual procrastination that landed me in that state. But it's okay =) I was kind of satisfied with the research that I did in the wee hours of the morning =) And then rushed through a little with the dictionary and I was out of the house. Time check: 9.30am
Khalis was already waiting at Eunos MRT station for the rest of them to arrive and it was already 20mins after the promised time but they were still not there. Asked papa to fetch her on the way. Aaaand then whilst papa was driving...
1 message received."You didn't know that the sparring session was postponed to tuesday? at 4.30?"
*triplesmacksforehead*
So yes. A detour to Bugis library instead. When we got there...
"The library will be closed on the 6th of May due to the polling session........."
I couldn't be bothered to read on. I swear I almost bombed the entire place down. Frustrating la hookay! Was all pms-ey lagiiiii..*grumbles
So we trudged to Bugis junction and tried finding any decent place to complete our discussion. Thank god for starbucks coffee =) They're such wonderful lifesavers. Heh heh.

Coincidentally, somehow, he was in the vicinity =) I didn't even know he was heading there for a jamming session in the first place. Heh heh. So....yah =)
Adidas jackets are seriously making me salivate more actively you know! Gaah. But I promised not to get anymore jackets c0s there's practically more than 10 already in the closet =( And I've yet to wear the black one that Kel gave me. Hehe. It's too nice aah brudder..
Coincidentally, we brought our stuffs for studying when again, it wasn't planned =) Same subject lagi =D Hehe. My Saturday was, after all, unspoiled despite the two setbacks in the morning (and the irritating fact that the once-a-month-event had to come today -.-")
And I made friends with a dracula. A warm and fuzzy dracula =) who doesn't know how to suck the blood out of his victims. He needs the help of a can opener and a straw to get food =P Hehe.
That is three saturdays in a row =)
Can I have the next one, too? And many many more saturdays/fridays to come?