Nono..I'm not referring the "bitches" in my title entry to any real life female. I'm referring them bitches in the form of something called GP and PW AND the blaahdy computer. Omg they suck real bad.
Firstly: GP. I have no idea how many tests or quizzes they need to bombard us with. Okayla actually I know. It's THREE this week. Comprehension, essay and some current affair online quiz thingie...all of which are graded AND counted for end-of-year promos. Tsk. Not to mention the relentless research and class discussions.....Ergh! Okay fine, I like reading and I love the topic which the whole level are involved in right now: Mass media. But too much of everything is just...too much. And GP is NOT the only subject hookay! *pullshair
And I skipped the compre test which was supposedly held today c0s of the throbbing migraine drilling my left side of the brain -.-" I can't survive without my left side of the brain. Went to the doc's straight after school and got some strong painkillers. Heh. Sleeping pills and strong painkillers. Woooo =) No wonder I've been asleep from the moment I got home up till 1.30am. Sorry to unreplied sms-es and phonecalls. Was almost literally dead.
Oh and it's another doctor I visited who berated me to sleep. Nyeh. Even h0oda was kinda harsh on me when I insisted on staying on in school until 6. I'm a walking corspe! o.O coolness =D
Oh. Linking the blaahdy computer to GP.
IT WENT DEAD ON ME LAST NIGHT WHEN I WAS TRYING TO COMPLETE AN ASSIGNMENT WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. POOF! GONE GOES THE WORK.
omggg.....I swear I could kick and punch the monitor screen but I was just too bloody angry to do anything but go straight to bed the moment the screen went blank. THANK GOD for an understanding teacher who would accept a hard copy tomorrow morning. Which is technically today. Dammit. I hate the computer. It's okay now c0s papa repaired it last night when he heard my cries. Heh. =) I love papa the computer man. hoho..
Thirdly, PW. Project Work. Pooey Wooey. GAAH!
I don't know what's wrong with it but our supervising tutor suddenly said that we should revise our Group Project Proposal or restart the whole bloody thing all over again.
*
INSERT PROFANITIES*
It was fine!!!!! We squeezed our brain juices dry already for that bloody thing! My myopia level is increasing due to the long hours of staring at the bloody monitor typing out every single bloody thing AND doing research!!! AND we already made ammendments following the suggestions and comments she gave us! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*
INSERT MORE PROFANITIES*
=( just what went wrong this time...?
I think I'm gonna suffer from skin cancer soon due to the long hours of staring at the monitor screen. And...chronic migraine? Is that it, h0oda? I can't remember.
WHAT IS THE BLOODY USE OF HAVING SLEEPING PILLS AND PAINKILLERS WHEN I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY REST JUST LIKE THE PRESCRIPTION SAYS.
sleeping pills don't make me happy anymore. =(
back to coffee my best friend then. sigh.
I'm itching to go poly now.
Oh anyway. The ex-birthday girl strikes again!

Her new toy. Or so she says.
=( can I like start working now already? sigh sigh sigh.