
It's been quite a while since the both of us hang out together due to the insanely packed schedule of ours =) So on Friday, the two of us went to tpjc's supposedly most happening event of the year =)
(im too lazy to edit the pictures la =\)

tpjc runway.
TPJC Runway is like Project Runway plus American's Next Top Model combined. Student designers design their own bombastic clothes and student models strut along the auditorium showcasing the designs. Hohoooo...hot seehhh. I swear I drooled more at the hot girls than the guys. Err..actually there's only one guy la. Haha..not worth swooning and drooling over =P The girls are so hot that Firdaus (freddy) had to mengucap. Nyah!

The hot dancers of the evening to kickstart the show =)

Faerie (fairy la, you toots) =)

Gothic queen. Oh, insert the word hot at the beginning of the sentence =)

The designer and his model.

DesignerS and modelS.

Interlude la =)

The kickass band =D
I love Alfian's hat in this. Heh heh. And Bukhary's crazzyy drumming =D

"...
this is from me to you, don't come back.."

another fairy

Izzat! Izzat! =D He rocks la.

Another band that kickass. Seriously, people should expose themselves to more metal music to enjoy a band like them =) They got me into Sanitarium. Bwahahahaha! The lead guitarist very the feelingfeeling, you! (makes rockon gesture at Ashraf on the extreme right =P) And the lead singer (centre) who was really into his role that he grew his hair right up to his waist. Mat rocker through and through. Hurhur..and we left right after their performance. Cannot take it anymore la. I was exposed to too many hot babes in one night. Luckily he never follow *chuckles

darling..be strong keh? *hugsyoutight
In short, enjoyable friday night with the bestgirlfriend =) haaa..can we have more nights like this, please?
oooh..my saturday night was as enjoyable too =) practically stayed up the whoooole night up till 6 =D even got to catch the sunrise =) shall update on that later later la yah. I'm pooped out and I wanna sleeeeeeeeeppp -.-
but!


look at what the ex-birthday girl got for herself.
not fairr! she just loooooooove making me jealous *squinteyesather* hmph.