|
Thursday, May 18, 2006 @ 4:06 AM
i'll try hookay? =)
Aaaww..Such wonderful darlings I've got =)
I actually got scolded and chided for by my darls for not being able to sleep at night. Heh heh. Bari: Kau biar betol anytime boleh hantar kau notes tu?? Aku takot sak kau tak tidor malam lagi! Kel: Oi bodo. Gi tido ah sana. Kau tak tido aku sanggup catch a plane back to Singapore skarang jugak nak blasah kau sampai kau takleh bangon ah. (when i messaged him at 2+ just now.) and many many others, i really can't remember. but naddiee was like saying i've been staying up all these nights as though I'm sitting for a bloody major exam the next morning. Haha =) I'll trrrrrrrryyy and get a decent night's rest hookay darls? Ermmm..weekend, maybe? Hoho... Oh, let me explain myself why I only managed to get 45mins of sleep last night keh. It's last minute work =) So yes. I've only got myself to blame for procrastinating till the last minute. But then again, these are the kind of work that needed last minute attention to get creative juices out from my brain =) Like for example, script writing? My muse and inspiration decided to only come back to me at 2a.m last night to give me ideas and whatnots...aaaand the script is supposed to be 4 to 5 pages long? So there you go. =) And I'm awake at 4 in the morning now c0s i slept ALREADY at 9 just now keh? =D |