Let us all breathe in aaaaaaaaaaaaaand...
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =)
What a week, what a week!
The week is FILLED with non-stop editting of the glamourous geeyypeeypeey (as pronounced by ho0da and Atiqah. hehe. it's GPP la.), mugging (oh this one didn't really work out), bubble tea (*smiles*), datelines, common test (!!!!!), assignments, interupted sleep (oh, what's new?) aaaand...uhh..fun? =D



haha..yes yes..i know, i know =PI shall not reminisce and drone about the dread and horror of this whole week. Why do you think the absence for the whole week kan kan kaaaan? =)
BUT.
I am soooo screwed for my Malay paper. For the first time in my whole 10 years of education, I'm actually fearing that I might flunk my Malay paper. MALAY tau! As much as I am a more cinafied Malay and that I can't even speak a proper malay sentence without inserting an english word or two in it, it's kind of degrading to think that a malay person could fail malay. And I'm supposed to be taking a H2 paper. Hah! And for another first time, I didn't complete the paper =)
Well, that just proves that there's a first for everything, innit? Bleargh. I shall not continue drooning about that horrible episode. Very the menyedihkan. Sungguh perit sekali. Heh. Shut up already, shaa.
Moving on, moving on...
=) Friday night was...unexpected and pretty much unintended *smileslikealoon*

sexy ah tu? LOL.

I didn't even realise I took a shot. Heh.
Saturday was spent rotting at home. How I savour every moment! When was the last time I actually rotted? Haha.
And oh. Kakak's phone got stolen. Well, technically. It's such an abhorable thing to do la to promise my sister that she'd keep it for kakak until the next morning when kakak would come and collect it, but in the end she (or her family members) decided to switch off the handphone and remain uncontactable. Fucking annoying, I tell you these kind of people. Obviously they'd sold the phone already and got tons of money from it. Eh go to hell lah. Sheesh. Furthermore the phone's only a month old. TSK.
moving on...
Today was the paternal grandparents' birthday celebration =) Was supposed to go East Coast for the celebration but the weather caused the change of plans to just celebrate it indoors instead =) Nothing to complain about la. Pretty much the very kecoh and riuh-rendahness of everything when the whole family gets together. Hurhur. But I spent most of my time dozing off anyway with the constant interuption of cousins jumping on the bed I'm sleeping at. How wonderful =)
And then it was..ehh..toiletries shopping! Haha =) and of course, bubble tea-ing. Heh. Ooooh and I want MORE Famous Amos cookies =)


we were both a bit high and a little tipsy after our bubble teas. haha..too much already for this whole week la =)
As requested by the hot guy himself on sms,
Kai wants me on the bed now. He's urging me!
Bwahahahahahahahaha =P
Night night darlings =) *blowskisses