|
Monday, May 15, 2006 @ 10:18 PM
pooped but happy
Dragonboating is like so funnn laaa =D Although the right arm hurts after the whole thing and that I've got saltwater in my eyes. Heh. But then again, everyone had his/her arms hurt AND saltwater in their eyes =D
And then the wild imagination starts kicking in. Hoho. Was anticipating those missing body parts to pop up from nowhere while paddling the bloody boat. Hehh heh. Thank god there isn't any lah. Tired la to update a lot. (this is sooo broken. heh heh) I'm itching to go canoeing =) This Saturday, anyone? *chuckles A star karat I will be tomorrow =D Can't be bothered to be early for school ESPECIALLY when there's P.E for the first two periods. Doesn't help that there's SPA practical going on tomorrow. Can't you see the word D-E-A-D plastered everywhere on my face???? Bleargh. A serious catching up session is detrimental for me, Adora and Xueling. I miss them terribly already =( Night night, darls =) |