
I just watched Finding Nemo and it reminded me of somebody. Somebody very dear. Somebody...I really miss a lot.

Dory =
Adora Wong Hui Qin
Babe!! It's been ages since we both talked! I miss youuu laaaaa =( haiy haiy...
On a lighter note, we had another girls' outing today after sports day =)
Oh yes. Congratulations to Seagull's house (my house you know!) for reigning the girls' championship =) And kudos to the Hawk house for nabbing the overall champion house =D We (nad, hanan, huda, fadillah, diyanah and i) screamed our voicebox out during the prize giving ceremony. Hehe. Okay and now my ears and throat hurts like shit. Ouch =(





ni case jerit terlalu banyak sangat. penat tau!
Okay then after all that, off we went =)
The initial and original plan was to go downtown east to play pool la. I still haven't break my virginity at pool hoookay! Buuuut somehow I donno who changed the plans to go bowling instead. Heh.
(sidetrack)

Found this in the bus on the way to downtown east. Ler..kalau nak vandalise tu..at least betolkan grammar dulu aah!! Macam memalukan diri sendiri ah actually sampai orang lain kena betolkan...*chuckles
But both our plans were backfired because
1. the bowling alley was under renovation -.-" kanasaaii...
2. decided to go back to the original plan to play pool BUT all the tables are fully booked. double kanasai!
So what did we do?

We turned into terrorists. Heh!
Arcade laa! Hahahahhaa =D the four of us were really deprived of spending time at the arcade. Like seriously! It's been like..5 years ago since I stepped into that wonderful world of video games! Hehe.
But! The only game that attracted and got us addicted up to the point where we were deliriously spending money topping up the bloody card to keep the game going was the Basketball Game =D and and and! Daytona USA =D Omgg...I didn't know you can actually perspire in a fully air-conditioned arcade! I think the four of us left the arcade with wonderfully toned arms (from the basketball game) aand..er..some basic driving skills (from daytona)? Lol.

Syid and my score at the top, Nad and Hanan's score at the bottom.
=) We sucked at the first few games but got better after many many games.

getting better...=) but me and syid got better scores (139) than nad and hanan (121) *chuckles
and then we keep playing and playinnnngg...
the ultimate score of the day was

=D happy tau!
Daytona was equally addictive. I lost count on the number of times we went to the counter to top up our cards. Heh.
Don't have to say anything much or do the "inserting of adjectives" thingie with the asterisks c0s it's that obvious how the day went kan kan kan?


You girlfriends are such love =)
*hugsyoualltightly*
We shall do this again soon yup! A day at the arcade doesn't sound that bad =)