|
Thursday, May 11, 2006 @ 9:13 PM
very random
Ah! The bedroom's exceptionally clean when I got home just now and it's soooo nice to see a clean room. *chuckles =) yalah I very the pemalas when it comes to cleaning of the room especially during school days and stuff. I prefer books and papers lying around everywhere and then I have to go on a mini treasure hunt every 2am. Heh! It's what we call organised mess =D but ohwells. The room's neat and tidy. Makasih, mbak! ^_^ the bedsheet's changed too. =D Can I be assured of an uninterrupted sleep tonight now that the bedsheet's changed? sighsigh. Having your name screamed across the class and jolting you back from sleep is never a good thing you know. Sheesh.
Fine. I WILL TRY AND REGAIN BACK A NORMAL SLEEPING REGIME. Man..that sounds hard. I really am turning into a real banshee. muahaha.. Ooooh! Heavy rain, heavy rain! =D That means it's gonna rain for one whoooole week. Oh no!! Then seasports carnival on Monday how? Bleargh. And the class is soooo not prepared for anything. Hurhur...like Yong Teck suggested, we'll just knock other classes with our oars for dragonboat =D heh heh. Dragonboating sounds so fun =D Two days back before bio lecture, Han Rui serenaded me on the piano with An Jing in the lecture theatre =) it's been soo soo long since I heard that song *sighs* Oh and he even made me a star out of a straw as a get-well-soon gift =) sweetness. Lawa you know the star he made! Hurhur..Thanks, dude =) Suddenly I'm addicted to Julia. I meant, the song. =) So sedap suddenly. Heh heh. =) I love Maths now because I know how to do the sequence&series bullshit already =D but I failed the first test baad. And I mean baaaaaaaaad..it's nowhere the passing mark even! Haha...oh! And I failed MALAY for the first time. MELAYU tau! Omgg...I really can jump off the building already. Miss Fadillah getting marrrieeedd! Hehe =D And it's super cute that she's having a combined wedding with her brother =) I wouldn't want a combined wedding, thank you =) because I doubt both of my siblings would like my idea of having a black&white wedding. Nyahaha... Okay. Enough randomness for one entry. It's time for maths! Oh I love, love maths =) Trust me, in the next entry some time soon, I'll declare to the whole world that I hate maths the moment I don't understand the next topic. Haha. ni yao wo shuo duo nan kan wo gen ben bu xiang fen kai wei shen me hai yao wo yong wei xiao lai dai guo wo mei you zhe zhong tian fen bao rong ni ye jie shou ta bu yong dan xin de tai duo wo hui yi zhi hao hao guo ni yi jing yuan yuan li kai wo ye hui man man zou kai wei shen me wo lian fen kai dou qian jiu zhe ni wo zhen de mei you tian fen an jing de mei zhe me kuai wo hui xue zhe fang qi ni shi yin wei wo tai ai ni... eh this song got a lot of 'kai' =D |