|
Sunday, May 07, 2006 @ 9:09 PM
who look like me
It was fun browsing artist after artist who resembles you =D Or rather, which artist you resemble. Hehe. I gave this website a try and wooooo =) I resemble this particular artist a lot *chuckles
First try: ![]() for this picture, I look like... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() =\ I have absolutely no idea who's Kareena Kapoor or Bipasha Basu or Isabelle Adjani are seriously. Second try: ![]() Pardon me for this very burok and very step-looking picture of mine. But then again, I've always look burok sehh..muahahaa... for this picture, i look like... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() They flatter me. Really. *chuckles Third try: ![]() for this picture, i look like... ![]() ![]() ![]() so yes =) I look like Kareena Kapoor c0s she kept appearing. Hmm..some Bollywood star I'm ignorant of? Haha.. go try it out here! =) fun tau! okay =) back to the nauseating PW. *pukes Ooolalaa =) And lookie here! Somebaardeeh looks like Chad Michael Murray nampak? =D ![]() hot guy peee =P is somebody actually goring below?? *shudders |