|
Friday, May 19, 2006 @ 10:15 PM
xueling, love!
WONG XUELING!!!!!!!!!!!*screams=D THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH, DARL! omg omg omg =) that girl really gave me a heeeeeeeeeeuge surprise despite making me wait for a good 15minutes for her arrival and she still has the cheek to berate me for meeting Kai first before meeting her yesterday =P shit you la, bitch! hehe =D Alah I don't care laaaaaahh =D That one hell of a bitch gave me a bouquet of blue roses with long stalks and all =) and I simply, simply love that =) I hate those kinda bouquets where they cut off the stalks and make them super short =\ Omg, I love it darl =D I can't post up the pictures c0s my bluetooth device is being a hardcore bitch. Bluek. They are really, really beautiful =) And thank you for the walk home, babe =) aaaaaahh..you seriously made my day, you! Eh let's patch up ah! =O hahahahahahaahaha I LOVE YOU MANY, MANY WONG XUELING! *GIVESAHEEEUUUUUUGEEEWETKISS* |