|
Friday, June 23, 2006 @ 8:15 PM
japanese tak menjadi
Watching the match between Brazil and Japan just now inspired me to blog in Japanese! Haha =D
I donno why but I just find it kind of hilarious watching the match. Hehe. I'm just imagining the conversation that may go on in the field since Brazil trashed Japan habes habesan ah tadii (imagine) Nakata: Kuso! Chikusho! Karera ten o kasegimasu ichi motto goru! Ronaldo: (speak in some Brazilian language. I donno Brazilian ah.) Nakata: Kuso! Kuso!!!!! Chikusho aitsu! Arrrrrrrrrggh!! Hahahahahaha =D Okay la may not be that hilarious to you readers but..ohwell, I'm the one imagining it kan =P Dumdeedaa =) Brazil's sakka otoko atsuku narimasu! Watashi suki ni narimasu! =D And Ronaldo not that fat whaaat..Okay la he may gain a few extra pounds but chubby chubby cute maaah =P kan, Kai, kan? =D After this match, I'm motivated(?) to watch more soccer matches to come! Hehe. Any match later at 3 in the morning? =))) Oh! Watashi hoshi garimasu kaimono ni ikimasu mata..demo..watashi mochimasu nani mo nai o-kane =( Yo ren yao qingke wo ma? Heh heh. Dah aku campur cina pulak x) Watashi hoshigarimasu benkyo kagaku ima =) Ayasumi nasai! |