It was quite a shittified day la actually. Started off good with laughter here and there during dikir practice (this always happen la. that's why i look forward to today's practice =) i miss the girls loads). But then..sudden change of mood? I donno. Maybe pms decided to attack or something but I just got irritated at everything(one). Tsk. I shall not elaborate the details.
But I guess a little bit of retail therapy did help =) with the ultimate shopping queen aka the big sister aka kakak. Heh heh. It's been a loong loong time since she forced and dragged me all the way to town to do shopping. I'd usually kick and scream at the door, refusing to go shopping with her, knowing what torment awaits me. Hee..but today was in fact, the opposite =) Hoho. She dragged me all the way to Orchard and then I forced her to binge with me =D
Famous Amos cookies and Mos Burger's french fries did the trick =)
Plus the spending on little unnecessary items. But it was for a good cause =) Cure PMS maaa =D
And then there was this...promoter(?) going around to promote(?) some stuff, I can't remember what...it goes like this:
Promoter: Excuse me, how old are you?
**: (stares blankly) Come again?
P: How old are you?
**: DO I LOOK THAT OLD?! (storms off)
We laughed our ass off shitless =D


=)
Oh yes. And the KL trip was fun, rad and adrenaline rushing (for more reasons than one) =D I wouldn't mind doing it all over again *chuckles
give me a reason to hang on when you're letting go