|
Thursday, June 15, 2006 @ 11:14 PM
not-so-gathering
A supposedly class gathering? Hoho..not really la..apparently only two girls showed up, including me and Germaine. Heh. I guess the rest are busy mugging for their upcoming common tests (which I ought to do so myself. tskk)? Ah well =) But it's nice to see the rest of the guys who are present. As ahbeng as ever, well, with the extra red (or golden) hair and mohawk hairstyles *chuckles*
And it's nice to see Mr Tan losing his belly bit by bit. Hehh hehhh..but he's still stuck with his big butt =P I didn't observe hookaay! He admitted it himself. Lol =) ![]() I miss this boy loads can?! Haha..this turns out the only picture I snapped. Was too lazy to go around snapping individual pictures with the rest >.< Then Germx and I ended up going for our traditional round of bubble tea together =) Dumdeedaaa =) The parents are going away for a short trip to Penang with the paternal grandparents tomorrow up till Monday. This means...boogeying the night away for us kids? Heh heh. Not quite la =\ Reality check: it's less than 2 weeks till my common tests =) How wonderful. And the atrocious amount of GP homework has yet to be done EXCEPT for the 1100words rubbish. TSK. AND PW surveys to deal with. AND the Group Research Project to work on (SYAFIQ MACAM SENYAP AJER. TSK) =) Oh tell me am I dead or am I dead? Ah, let's end this entry with a light-hearted note shall we? I shall delude myself with an illusion that I'll party the night away when the parents are out on holiday *cackles* ![]() macam dah lamer tak shiok sendiri ah actually ^_^ ![]() all that said and done =) Goodnight, lovelies. |