|
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 @ 1:15 AM
obliged by daniella
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
1. I have really bad short term memory loss. I can forget what I want to say within seconds and never get to recall them. I can put my handphone on a coffee table at home and forget about it when I turn back a few seconds later. Have to call my own handphone to locate it. It's irritating shit la. 2. I can talk in my sleep and still be conscious about it =D This happens when I'm super sleepy and talk with my eyes closed. Hoho! After spouting what nonsense shit then I'd realise I've been talking subconsciously =P Well, he experienced it and found it funny and refuse to hang up the phone to let me sleep properly. HEH. 3. Make me laugh, and I can NEVER stop laughing for the next half an hour until I cry. This is bad c0s I have to suffer stomach muscle pains after that. And it doesn't help that I'm surrounded by these type of people who can make me laugh non-stop all the time. Sheesh. 4. A nocturnal =) KL trip and Perkhemahan Sastera roommates can't stand that fact c0s I insist on switching on the lights =D Hehe..sorry, girls. Potential roommates, take note yea. And I'm sorry in advance =) 5. I have a VERY bad case of PMS. TSK. If I ever am PMS-ing and aware of it, I'll warn you all to stay away from me kay..especially you la. Haiyoh! 6. Oh, and, I don't like the World Cup season =) Nothing you do can change my mind, babyy! But one exception, I support Brazil ah =D I choose (randomly) these 5 people to do! naddieenadnad! ho0da! shiffa! (if you've come back from hiatus =)) kak mada! zareeza! CHEMISTRY IS SUCH A BLOODY PAIN IN THE ASS. I wonder how Biolody is gonna be like since I have YET to touch anything on it. TSK. |