Ah well, the weekend was a bomb =D and to think that initially, I planned nothing but to study and mug 24/7 during these two days. BUT something is bound to crop up last minute and make my plans backfire. Not that I have much to complain about anyways. Hoho =D Okayla, not backfire exactly...just that the 24/7 part didn't work out *chuckles
Digressing:
I think this librarian at Tampines Library is being such a huge major cow who is particularly obsessed with the reference section of the library. GOD! Somebody smack his head with his clipboard that he carries around all the time can?! Or just ban him from that section of the library. He's obsessed with that place la definitely. He'll come in and out of that section at every 10minutes interval to check if the users are abiding by the rules.
For example: Not sleeping in the library
Dammit, I just had my head rested on the table WHILE holding out my paper, obviously reading and he came charging at me, talking in a loud voice (whatever happened to whispering in libraries?), "Excuse me, miss, please don't sleep."
I shall not say what's in my mind to reply that. He might cry. Haha.
And yes, he goes around the whole bloody section to see if the chairs are in place..if readers use the correct spot for reading..if the books placed on the table for reading are at a precise angle..if the readers are sitting in the correct posture..
Okay la not really. I just think he's being a cow.
Back to the weekend. Heh.
Saturday night, the three of us went to Arab Street to grab a bite. Dang, was I hungry >.<

Mosi's Cafe! And abang's arab friend? Haha..
The sandwiches here and damn power la =)



Somebody punch me and remind me how chubby I am already?!

kakak's look of pure concentration while driving. Heh heh.
All the eating done (the sandwiches are unfinished so we tapau. heh), went to fetch daddy at his workplace =) tell me how long has it been since I last saw him? TWO MONTHS. But...ohforgetit. Yes, so we fetched daddy home and went to Jalan Kayu to buy food again. Heh. Daddy's always hungry even if it's at 3 in the morning. Okayla, it wasn't 3am at that time but it was almost 12mn already.
Went over to his new house =) I must say it's very nice la although small (duh, Sengkang houses are all small right?). Cozy and everything..yup. I would love to stay over anytime if..........let that be remain unsaid. Dumdeedaa.
Haha..the four of us ended up playing Boggle! Lol. Like so bochap nothing else to do other than to play Boggle. Hoho! It's been almost a decade since I touched that game seh =D

Stayed there up till 1.45 when the drivers' eyes cannot tahan anymore and made our way home. I miss daddy. A lot. Ohwell.
Last night, or should I say yesterday, kakak dragged me around aaaaaaaaaallll the way to Chua Chu Kang to do godknowswhat. Haha..turns out we just ate...er..late lunch there since we reached there quite late in the afternoon ardi. And I was hungry (again!) and I wouldn't stop sneezing. Sheesh. I want to cut my nose away.

The big sister was depressed, so besides retail therapy-ing (which she can't do anyway c0s she's broke for the month. heh heh), she made do with camwhoring. HEH. So yes, it was my turn to drag her around. And the place which I dragged her to was Esplanade *chuckles* Where else kan, sha? Where else....hoho

I find this picture blaahdy keyo0ot la =D


(there are so many pictures taken at this place that I tak larat nak post everything up and that everyone of you reading this might just be so meluat and not want to visit my blog every again. so yah..im not gonna take that risk. lol)
After the therapeutic camwhoring session, we went back home, take the car, and went out again. Hehe =D This time, we brought (forced) Qhairil (eh i miss this guy bloody much la) and Mak Long together with us =) to go Arab Street again and eat at the same place. Makan lagi eh? Macam best gitu makan makan..tsk. But turns out, Mosi Cafe is closed so we made do with Ambrosia =)
It's fugging expensive la the food at that place =\ But the mango milkshake is sinful =D It gave me orgasms. Haha.


We got kicked out of the restaurant because we cannot pay, so we sad. Then we sit down kat tepi jalan thinking of how to pay.
Heh heh.
Kakak macam ye ye drive all the way to Bugis and send Mak Long and Qhai back home sampai tak tau macam mana nak jalan balek. Heee =D But thank god for handphones, Qhairil and abang, we were able to reach Pasir Ris safe and sound *chuckles*
"Shah kau takmo tido tau! Aku takot!"
BWAHAHAHAHAHA =D
Ahwells. The parents are back already now =) I wouldn't mind them being away longer if the nights spent are like these with the siblings =) Dumdeedaa..later later when I own my very own bike, it'll be my turn to ride around with kakak as my pillion =D not me as the passenger anymore. Hoho! Papa has given me the green light to take bike license first before car and that I'll be able to get my dream bike after that (even though mama kind of disapprove of the bike i wanna get. she prefers me to get a scooter? ew.) =) Oh yeaaaaaah maaan *dancesaround
=) and I woke up to the sweetestlyamazinglywonderfullybeautiful message in the whole wide world. I didn't mind a single bit the fact that my sleep was interrupted =) *sighshappily