=D
The camp wasn't as bad as I expected after all! Apart from the long and drooning lectures which 70% of the time I dozed off (from what Huda observed, I tried paying attention at first. Then I started to put my head on the table, and after a few minutes, dozed off. Heh heh.) and the fact that I embarassed myself first thing when we reached the campsite (the campsite is like a chalet and very very the niceeee =D), it rocks la actually =) The group members and roommates made it fun looorrrr..Hoho!
Met a few of them CCKPS (chua chu kang primary school) buddies there who are from Innova JC =) It was great meeting them again after all these years and it's a wonder that they can still recognize me =) Clearly shows that girls have a better memory power than guys do c0s another guy friend of mine from the same school couldn't recognize me one bit! Tsk tsk..
Luckily my group members are easy to work with and that they are pretty spontaneous despite the fact that we're from different schools =) And Muhaimin simply looooove to be the only guy in the group, ey Min? *chuckles* It was HIS (and Huda's) handphone which saved me from the lectures aaahh =D
5 girls to a room became 7 to a room =P Huda and Zahirah decided to join me and my roommates for both nights c0s...they can't stand their own roommates? *rubschin* Heh. I think they just wanna join us for the food that we have. Hehe..I swear I gained 5kg from this camp, man! First night, us girls binged on them junk food. Second night, from Faisal's help, we binged on instant noodles. Heh =D and it's made very the sedap with the latenight talks and gossips came it.


the girls moving the furniture to make way for our "guests". heh..and i was talking to...okay i forgot who i was talking to on the phone x)
Oh yes...Faisal makes SUPERB milk tea. He transformed the disgusting mixture of tea provided to something drinkable and sedap laaaa =)
Last day of the camp, we were required to act as a group from whatever script we created. Our script was pretty much incomplete and didn't have much practice due to the time constraint (and the waking up late. heh). So we depended on being impromptu and about 40% of the lines we say out were not in the script (most of the time here, we forgot. lol). But Zee, Seri, Aini, Muhaimin, Asmah and Masselia rock too much la =D We nabbed the first prize for our performance =D

Us in Zee's room the night before our performance, rehearsing. We sneaked Muhaimin into her room =) NO boys allowed in girls' room and vice versa. But what do we care =D

Honestly speaking, I was rooting for Akik and Baiduri because of their awesome performance la. But it was a nice surprise though...hmmm..Muhaimin must be pretty proud of himself ey =P Convincing..er...gay. Not forgetting to mention Zee, for her direction plus Aini and Seri for their dramatic act of being the mother =) And of course Asmah and Masselia for their background voices =D You guys rock la!
Can I have another camp like this some time soon? =)

the whole camp people (IJC + TPJC) at SPH =)
pictures courtesy of Asmah =D

=( I have to give dikir practice a miss tomorrow because of some dumb appointment at the hospital. TSK.
Oh and World War 3 ended just as soon as it began. I'm glad all of that is over =) *givesahugesighofrelief*
Beach, ice-cream and drizzle did the trick =) They make me happy. Of course ultimately it's
you la =)