So the big sister dragged me all the way to town again yesterday after the dreaded appointment. Haha..like what's new, ey? But this time, it's not for her own treat =D It's mine! Heh. As the title says, you can guess la what happened =)
And I'm one happy girl after all that is done. Like phew! Finally after months and months of tolerating and attempting to tame the wavy locks. Now they're gone!! *dancesaround

bye bye long hair =)

moments before they are being chopped off =D
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
I will not show the outcome. Hoho! It's six inches down the drain babeeehh =)) My goodness, I didn't even know my hair was THAT long.
Eh..why am I so happy that my hair is reasonable short eh? =D But then again..my fringe is too short and I donno which way to comb my hair =( bacin btol. But it's okay! I'm euphoric now that I've got short hair now =D Haha okay I'm getting obsessed.
Since I'm such in a good mood...
Brownies, anyone?
Heh. For those who know my handphone number, good for you =P For those who don't, there's the tagboard and the email (msn included). If I get to see your message in time, good la =D Hahahahahahahaha..
Eh but I'm serious hookay! Honest!
=) Another temporary layout before I REALLY do get the inspiration to do a blogskin of my own. Apparently, photobucket is also being a bitch from what kakak complained =\ turns the background into smaller pieces? I donno...hmmm =) and I see new and pretty brushes loaded in photoshop! Yay!
Dikir tomorrow! Double yay!
A newspaper boy made my day yesterday and today. Easier said, he makes my day everyday =)
Dumdeedaaaaaaa...
Nak tengok gambar??? *chuckles