|
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 @ 9:41 PM
under lingg's request
3 schools I went to:
PAP Kindergarten, Chua Chu Kang Primary School, Coral Primary School 3 things in my handbag: (i don't really have a handbag but these are what i usually bring along when i go out) house keys, handphone, ez-link card. heh 3 things I do when I'm stressed: listen to loud music, talk in a whiny (super irritating i tell you) voice, sleep 3 places I go on a daily basis: the bus stop (to school), school (yes..even during the so-called holidays) and ermm..i go to bed? heh. 3 fav fruits: mango, watermelon, papaya 3 names I go by: aishah, shasha, shaa 3 of my fav food: porridge =D, hor fun, wan ton noodles? *rubschin* 3 things I'm wearing right now: tshirt, three quarter pants, umm..specs? Who is in the house with me: mama, papa, abang, kakak. basically the whole family is here =) Who am I thinking of right now? Kai.... Who did I last talk to on the phone: ho0da Who did I sit with during my 5th period in class? can't remember...but I sat next to Fatin and Marissa just now during dikir =) Who was the last person I uttered love to? Haha..my dad yesterday before he go to work Who do I wish I am with right now? ohwell..Kai? heh heh. Who gets on my nerves most in school? HEH. HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED. Where is my phone? beside me on the bed Where do I sleep? on my bed laa..but sometimes it's on the big cushions in my living room =) Where is the place I took a ride to? err..when i'm late for school, i'd beg my dad to send me. hurhur What was the last thing I ate? kiwi fruit What colour shirt am I wearing now? white What is the closest item to me that is blue? my towel What do I like most about school? errrrrr...lectures! =D chemistry lectures especially What is my fav colour? black What do I wear most often jeans or shorts? Jeans What was the last movie I watched? Just My Luck When did I start school? 1994 When did I last go to the mall? ummm..last two days with kakak When did I last burn something? hahaha..i sadistically burned a cockroach just a few seconds ago 3 bloggers to do this: (randomly at the top of my head) daniella =) naddieeah =) (you'd better do this one hookay!) ho0da =) I'll be gone again!! =D Macam best gitu eh, going away. Skejap ada, skejap takder. Macam biskot Chipsmore. Macam lampu lap-lip. Hurhur...and the only thing I dread most about going away would be the packing of the bag. And unpacking upon reaching home. I though I just did that a few days back -.-" Sheeeeeeeeeesh. =( I miss Kai. badly. |