I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored. And I'm bored of saying that I'm bored. Heh. The holiday mood is STILL being instilled in me, but only more now that the common tests are done and over with. I shall be expecting an F grade, nothing more but maybe something less, for maths and bio. Haha. And that's the most elaborated description of the common tests that I can provide with. Not that anyone is interested to know anyway =)
I'm itching to skip maths lecture later, since during maths tutorial just now, only Jibrail and me attended. Haha..those darn classmates of mine ran away at the sight of us sitting in class >.< But it's okay la. Managed not to doze off, just stifle a few yawns and class is done =) Nothing too unbearable or whatsoever. Almost half of the class are away from school today because of the Panorama thingie happening next week at Esplanade. That's one of the reasons why I'm bored like shit today =\ Irritating shit laa..
And I'm STILL sleepy despite the sufficient amount of sleep I had last night =\ Another irritating shit. No matter how much sleep I've got, I'll STILL be sleepy no matter what. Bleargh.
Okay enouuuggh..This entry has been nothing but
I's all the way. Too self-absorbed, no? Ugh.
Ohyesohyesohyes =D High School Musical got me addicted to their songs aaahh..Heh heh..and so am I to this guy =P

Kai tak jealous kan kan kan? x)
Very much looking forward to next week =)) Such a short and sweet week =D Heee
And like what Hanan suggested,
"Monday kita kluar, Tuesday kita kluar, Wednesday kita kluar. Keh keh keh???"
Ye, Hanan..ye =)