|
Monday, July 10, 2006 @ 2:16 AM
i must be mad
"So what time do you want to sleep today, shaa?"
"Mm..maybe soon =)" That was around..11.15pm or so, a few minutes before he dozed off to sleep =) I was telling the truth, honest! But right now, I donno what the hell am I doing here wide awake, typing/blogging away. Ohhhhhhhh =D I hear the familiar sounds of people cheering continuously at the background and the commentator ranting excessively (more often than not, unnecessarily. just let the goddamn players kick the ball can? sheesh..). GO FRANCE!It seems like it's two against one leh..both kakak and abang supports Italy. Tsk..but no matter, I'm still rooting for France. Not wavering, nope! =) A mug of coffee is a must before I go to school later. No, make that two mugs. =) Guys, stop trying to convince me that soccer is the best game in the entire universe. I'm still not buying it. So what if Aishah watches soccer out of the blue? Haha..having two family members in the house not missing any soccer match, surrounded by boys talking non-stop about soccer all day in school, having sleepyheads (Kai included, yes) requesting me to be their alarm clock at 3am...it DOES make a huge difference. So, I'm only watching because of these people. Hahahaa..hardcore influence? Definitely. But abang got frustrated at me while watching soccer. Hehe..he said I'm too stoic. LOL. While he and papa were screaming "GOAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!" away or that mental chant, "Goall aah..Eh kasi goaall aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! Alaamaaaaaaaaaaaakkk..", I'd be down there just staring at the screen and scratching my head away. Haha... No biggie. Really. Convinced enough that I'm not moving from my stand any time soon? And Kai, the fact that if a guy doesn't watch soccer still turns me on tau! =P |