|
Saturday, July 29, 2006 @ 1:55 AM
l.o.v.e
Some idiot decided to pop up from of all places, my house toilet. Like as though my toilet is some travel machine or something, where people can just appear from thin air (in this case, all the way from Canada) to my toilet! Tsk tsk. Ah well, I did say it was an idiot so that explains quite everything. Hurhur =)
(and apparently, many have been anticipating the arrival of this idiot *chuckles*) Went to TM for awhile after school today c0s...er........we were hungry? Lol. But skipping all the unnecessary details and zooming in right to our lunch, it was almost left untouched and I had to experience such agony in trying to finish up my food because of sooooome people *frownsatHanan* Heeee =) The incident at Mcd's almost repeated itself just now but it got quite under control c0s the place was crowded, unlike the other time at Mc's =D Headed home thereafter and went out again with the idiot. Nyahaha... I did say that I'll explain in greater depths about my previous profoundly irritating entry, yes? Weeellll...I changed my mind =D hahaa..I'll leave it just the way it is =) So anyhoos =) It was nice, hanging around and all..until it got so late that sending the idiot back to the hotel would be sort of ridiculous at 12.15am. And now I have to bear the snoring competition of three male counterparts in the house. Urgh. Note that I've always had a phobia of people snoring -.-" Legend: idiot = Hichael = Haikel = the added male counterpart joining the snoring competition tonight = the guy whom just woke up from his sleep and is forcing me to watch some dvd right now. haha. |