|
Saturday, July 08, 2006 @ 3:10 AM
manifestasi gone
What the hell. And it's something I've been looking forward to ever since the seniors talked about it from the first three months I've been in this school. To think that we actually started training for it, and now they're just taking it away? Just because of the so-called horrendous common test results? OH COME ON! It's not only US MALAY KIDS are the ones who screw up the common tests!! ARGH
I've never seen such dedication until Kak Marl. Really. Sigh. Yes. Common test results. Horrendous horrible nak mampos. I'd bet the first question that papa is gonna ask me is, "Are you sure you want to carry on with JC?" And that will be the question I'll be asking myself for the whole night tonight. Umm..and maybe continue the next night or something. I take a very long time to think through. Ahwells. Let's see what courses the polytechnics offer that I might actually like. Or qualified for. Bleargh. I don't need all of you. Not you. And definitely not you. I don't need friends like you. |