|
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 @ 1:38 PM
panorama
The school should organise more of these similar events more frequently and give more holidays after that! =D reason being, I woke up with a sore body and feet =( a result of strutting all over the place with heels =\ it's not everyday that I wear heels you know. Urgh. I wonder how's Syida's feet doing...
Overall, I think the show's great la =) although there is one or two parts that were kind of...bland. But that's reeeaallly insignificant compared to the whole performance on the whole =) And yes, dikir guys rooooock laaaa. Happy now? Lol. Wanted to hang around to wait for the performers to come out budden..eh..macam tak kluar kluaaaar je. Hurhur..so we just proceeded to have supper =) Supper was hilarious *chuckles* We laughed like idiots up to the point where our food was almost untouched c0s we were too full from laughing. Hehe =D But Hanan and Syid managed to finish up their food la thank god =P Heh. Nad had to tapau back her food in the end c0s she really couldn't stuff anymore. Lol. Ribut bin(te) Petir Rumput bin(te) Tanah Angin bin(te) Taufan aper aper laaagggiii la korang =D Haha. Oh, and my new handphone number is 94406712 =) "I want you, you, you! You, you, you, I want!" *laughsmygutsout* I guess that's enough to traumatise the three of them *chuckles* my life saver =) the only snapshot of the show that I managed to take c0s apparently, no flash photography is allowed in the concert hall. =\ but my camera no flash what....![]() ![]() ![]() my self-proclaimed lesbian partner came! =D the datin, the macam-tak-happy, the cutesy =P![]() ![]() ![]() *chuckles* what's wrong with the name Joyah?![]() Hi, I'm Joyah.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GERMANY IS OUT and we're so happy =P![]() |