|
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 @ 2:31 AM
point point
If you want reality, why don't you look out of the window?
Well, the problem is, when I look out of my window, I only see trees. Heh. The cloud, too, if you must know. And a little bit of Tampines North Primary and a glimpse of Dunman Sec's roof. Hoho. And yes, it overlooks the expressway as well. Tell me why I'm blogging about this again? Oh yes. Haikel. Or Hichael. Gasaaak lah. Hahahahahahaa =) I shall elaborate in greater details if my blogging muse decided to come back later later =) You know my muse, it disappears when I need it and appears back when I least expected it. Like...for example, at 1.30 in the morning. And this muse, is the muse for writing. As in, writing excessive lengths of essay. My god. Pardon me for dozing off in class later on, teachers. A mug of coffee is a must before I step out of the house later =) But the problem is, coffee makes me feel nauseous. Eurgh. oohh Starbucks =) Hichael (or haikel) owes me a Starbucks treat. . . . . . . . . Oh, and he denied me of the treat. Ahwell. Haadeehaaa...I shall shut up about Hichael already. Heee heeee heeeeeeeeee. . . . . . . . You shut up, too, okay Kel? . . . . . . .Yeah well, at least he agreed with me for the first time in our entire lives. Okay, maybe not really first time in our lives. Haha. And I'd bet all of you now find this entry profoundly irritating =) Well, I did say I'll elaborate in greater (and comprehensive, I hope) lengths later. Maybe to the fact that I need to redeem myself after the two astonishingly bimbotic entries that I came up with previously. Right now, I need to get a little bit of sleep before getting into deep shit with the teachers tomorrow. Ah, the agony of missing a day in school. Tsk tsk. Blow me some happy dust, anyone? =) |