My muse for designing came back! At...1.37am just now. Haha...
I'm back to using the black and white colour scheme (with a dash of red) for my blog. I'm bored of colourful blogs already la =) So back to square one. Come to think of it, I've never designed a blogskin in black and white. Heh heh. What square one, then? Ohwell. I'll do something about the links and archives later on when I have the time...and when I get back everybody's links. Heh heh..which, I prognosticate, will take quite a long time ^_^
It's 4.30am and I still can't sleeeep.
Ada orang tu macam nak temankan la tapi dia sendiri dah tertido *chuckles*
It'll be non-stop maths for me later. My god..it's scary when I can't even do a simple proving of identities question on trigonometry o.O and it's supposed to be secondary school work! *pullshair*
=) The gramma and makLong came by my house today and that made my day.
Something (or someone) else made my day, too, la =) I'm glad that someone is back. *smilesgleefully*
06s34 =)
this is waaay overdue =) heh.
aaand the mlep-ers of 2006 on national day =)
will be meeting you up in a few hours' time, babe! <3
goodnight, world.