|
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 @ 2:46 AM
come out and play
Fireworks did more magic than just to light up and colour the night sky =) Not forgetting to mention the kickass company la (although there was a moment or two of awkwardcy but that faded off kinda instantly =)) thanks to naddiee, too, for..virtually keeping me company for a few minutes =)
Hehe. And I guess I bullshitted a few of them just now leh. Sorry hor...I'm not dropping out of jc (yet) la. Although I would love to do so and join them polytechnics BUT I Hoooooooookay. Let me clarify things once and for all. It's getting kind of amusing - read: funny (and touching also la kaaayy =)), that almost everybody is coming up to me and asking me what's wrong with me and all that..Honestly, my darlings, I am fiiinee =) Never better, in fact. Hmm, okay maybe that's not quite true but I am okay. Really, really, really, really, really, really I aaaaaaaaaaaaammm okay =) I haven't been smoking (oh how can I possibly do this when a bit of smoke will make me cough and wheeze like nobody's business?), nor mindlessly lepak-ing (i lepak, yes. but it's not mindless. lol) and coming back home late at night(not unless there's kakak, abang or kel with me). The thought of "going clubbing" has also never crossed my mind (hmmm..maybe Nad might disagree with me on this. hehe. but it was merely a wild imagination laa. nothing more than that). And and and and!! Kel and Nadiah DO NOT SMOKE (or get away with buying cigarettes and whatnot), much less drink or get drunk for that matter. Like what my previous entry said, I call that utter bullshit. Oh and, it was mostly Kel's masterpiece on the last entry (it's deleted as you can see). Haha..there's no way in the entire world that I could come up with an entry with "siot" or "siol" punctuated at every sentence. I hope that cleared the air a bit. Some might be asking, why come up with those ridiculous entries anyway? Well, let the motive behind those entries remain among me, Nad, Hanan, Kel, Kai and Huda la yaap =) I thought of just leaving the entries there without having to come up with a clarification like this but really, those people who are worried about me got me worried. Haha. Nadz, Rin, Adora, Farna, A'an, Dila, Ling, Lex...I haven't lost my mind yet =) Maybe I've gone a bit bonkers, what with studies and everything, but not to that extreme. Kay? =) Don't worry about me. A bit of advice: NEVER EVER try and attempt to finish a 1.3litres of soft drink (in this case, a mixture of soft drink and a bit of ice lemon tea) within less than five minutes no matter how thirsty you are. Ohmygoodness it was such agony =D there's a man sitting down by the 405 hitting some kind of tune on his raving guitar he seems stranded in a desert of a million dreams just like life hasn't been exactly as nice as it seems I'm pooped. Night night. Oh and, happy 41st birthday, Singapore =) |