Randomity? Haha. You get what I mean la yah.
Somebody shoot me in the head c0s I suddenly find skaterdudes and bikerdudes alike hot. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha =D

Nolah this is not a skaterdude. He's my chaaaaaaaaarming class chairman =) and apparently, he's too tall so his face is being cut in this picture.

ah better =)

he's too tall, too, that's why he had to bend down to get his face in the picture nicely. haha. I love being around these guys c0s they make me feel short ^_^
And the house is gonna be splattered in red soon. The room's gonna be all yellow and orangey...ohmygoodness. I think I'd get sick and tired of its cheeriness and go bonkers. Can you imagine, you're feeling all effed up and then your room is screaming HAPPY. Haha, okay don't imagine. But it's okay. Change is good. Blue is too blue already.
Hemmmmm...
I've ran out of randomity to blog already. Gah.