
When was the last time that I actually picked up a pencil, let the graphite scratch on a piece of paper and at the same time, letting my emotions and imaginations run wild and free? When was the last time that I actually let the paint and the brush fuse and dance together while transforming words into something unfathomable, not even I could comprehend sometimes?
As perplexing as it made me feel sometimes, it frees me in the most unprecedented way. It creeps up on me and slowly wrap me up in its entanglement.

This has to be put to a temporary halt. Maybe I could give some slack and do this for the final time until I really have all the time in the world to dedicate myself in this. Maybe "dedicate myself" sounds a little too demanding for myself. Since the brother has somewhat retired from this scene, there's not much of a reason why I could luxuriously fritter my time in this. Maybe, just maybe, one day I'd go back to being invovled in guitaring/drumming/ singing/composing. Whichever suits me fine =) Right now, I'll just stick to appreciating. Heh. Jamming sessions had always been adrenaline rushing with people like them (left picture). That's what make it intriguing and me coming back for more =)
I'm not scared of the looming promotional examinations; I'm terrified. So many what-ifs swam and conquered my mind as I attempt to feed my brain with Chemistry. Sigh.
I figured I can't be on hiatus when it comes to blogging. Heh. It's the only way to keep my sanity hanging on the line, this blogging thing. Ohwell.

On a lighter note, mama celebrated her 49th birthday yesterday =) We pampered her to a Swensen's ice-cream cake treat. Haha..we're still recovering from the burnt hole(s) in our pockets from the mother's day present, you see *chuckles* I hope she was pleasantly surprised by the sudden blackout, the candles on the cake being her (our) only source of light. I love my mama truckloads la =)
She blew away the candles before we even get her to pose properly for the camera. Heee..excited betol this mommy dearest of mine. Apparently it was the first time in her 49 years of birthdays that there are actually candles on her birthday cake. Lol.
And he just mumbled (a very wrong thing to do when you're at a crowded place. haha..because his nephew's screamings is apparently more distinct than his own voice =)) that he'd call me back later. Lol =)
The throb in the head is beginning to dominate and prevent me from thinking straight again. Shall go rest for now =)