Let's inject some life back into this blog to compensate my absence for the past week or so. shall we? Heh heh. Bila aku nak hiatus, tangan gatal nak blog. Bila tak nak hiatus, menghilang pulak eh? =D Hmm..maybe I should try subconscious hiatus-ing. Hoho.
Haaaa..where shall we start, where shall we start...
Okay, maybe this entry may not be as much of a compensation c0s it'll be basically be the mundane droning about the past week or so. Not that I have much to share anyway because whatever remnants of what fun my life used to be was stripped out of me brutally. Fuh. But let's not degrade my "fun life" until that bad, shall we? Heh heh.
It's less than a month to the promotional examinations, so that basically explains a whole chunk doesn't it? Let's not go into details about the process =) It's too much of a painful memory =D
Syida and I got sort of cuckoo in the head the other day upon returning from our break at the bubble tea shop and decided to roll (the lying down flat on the ground and start rolling sort of roll) down the slope at school. It's actually painful la c0s it's like the pathway for cars to exit from the school but it was fun nevertheless =D excluding the fact that I felt nauseous the instant I stood up and whatever contents in my stomach were threatening to erupt. Hoho. That cleared the head a bit from the formulas and whatnots which I have been contaminating my brain with.
Chemistry is beginning to be a pain in the ass and I've given up all hopes on Biology. I am still wondering what got into me to have chosen bio as one of my subject combination, fully aware that I was already struggling with it back in secondary school. Haha..too late already la kan? But ohwells, I'm preparing to fail it for the promos la..I'm just gonna concentrate on the other 3 subjects. They have a heavier weightage and importance compared to bio anyway. I think.
=) GP presentation yesterday was a success, yay! Tak sia-sia I stay up all night (what's new? heh heh) for it. Woooooo. How long has it been since I felt this sense of accomplishment eh? Haha. I'm lucky this year to have been grouped up with coorperative group members for both GP and PW. Though yes, it doesn't change the dominant fact that the both of them are STILL a pain in the ass. Tsk.
Enough about school stuffs already =)
I miss the other best friend a lot lah haiyoh. But it's okay =) She went to school with me (atrociously late that is. heh heh) yesterday =D
Ahhh..it has come to my realisation that the shopping list for this month is going to be long =|
- contact lenses (the optometrist at home has been on my neck about my overdued contact lenses =D)
- birthday presents (haha..i realised i didn't get anyone a birthday present at all this year =P)
- overdued brownies (yes..people have been coming up to me demanding for brownies =D)
- stationery (my pens are all running dry)
- socks (they keep disappearing...*squints at abang*)
- books (be it novels or assesment books)
- teachers' day stuffos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the list goes on...gah. No, I'm not including clothes in this month's shopping list. Enough is enough lorr..
Oh! Another thing which I realised =D
My baby has been with me for 1 year and 11 days today!! *dancesaround* But I need to get new earphones for it already lah. The left piece is nazak already. Haha.

Yesterday was <3 =)
And so was 20082006 6.01pm =)))))))
Siaper pulak matsachok nii..sachok sangat kee...and ohmygoodness I remember how I cringe and writhe at that 'sachok' word whenever I hear it seh. Tsk tsk. Tak sedar diri. Chet!