My death prediction (i donno how they come up with such results but ohwells..it was all in the name of "nak hilangkan penat" =))
aishah: At age 32 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.Hehe.
Credited website: http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php
The sign they put up outside the school library was pretty helpful.
39 more days to promos!!
=) I am now much more aware as to how many days are left c0s all I know is that my first paper would be on the 20th September. And I never figured out how many more days was that. Lol.
Yesterday was out with my babe =)

Night studying at the library was made fun with somebody like Raihanis to make me laugh my guts out at a few interval or so. Hehe. And it's good to have somebody to wake you up from a little nap every now and then =P

Rai's obsession with Doraemon. Heh heh =D

klah fine. the other way round then =)

I love this night-study-at-the-library-milo-drinking-marie-biscuits-eating-bubble-tea-talk-action-shy-doraemon-obsessed-partner many many =)
Hiatus! For about 40+ days or so. Ummm..how many more days is it till the end of promos? Once you've done that calculation for me, then that's how long my hiatus shall be =) Toodles.
Oh and I'll figure out the links and everything soon during that hiatus period la yah =) *skipsaway