|
Saturday, September 30, 2006 @ 4:44 AM
29th september 2005
I will rock you like a baby lover
Cradled in my arms I will keep you safe from danger Shelter you from harm There will never be another lover treat you like I do We can drift into forever On a love thats made for two Dont you ever say this loves not special Dont you ever think its not essential I was only thinking of you Hoping you were thinking of me Two hearts beating just like one Against the world I am always dreaming of you Hoping you are dreaming of me I could never live One day without your love I will kiss you like an angel, baby Cradled in my wings I will take you up to heaven Show you precious things If you promise that you love me If you promise that you care I will be here for you always And forever this I swear Dont you ever say this loves not special, Dont you ever think its not essential I was only thinking of you Hoping you were thinking of me Two hearts beating just like one Against the world I am always dreaming of you Hoping you are dreaming of me I could never live one day Without your love Now you say you want a love But you dont think you believe it Just open up your heart And you know you will recieve it I was only thinking of you Hoping you were thinking of me Two hearts beating just like one Against the world I am always dreaming of you Hoping you are dreaming of me I could never live one day Without your love Yesterday afternoon was simply, simply wonderful =) *bitescheek |